Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Frontier Airlines Big Bunny Sale is a BIG Rip!

Beginning 2/23/10 - for two days I tried to book a "Big Bunny Sale" flight from Denver to Austin TX.
I did everything perfectly - taking care to check ONLY the "acceptable low fare" days @ $79.00 each - one way, for 2 passengers.
No matter how many times I tried to do this, the fare NEVER came to less than $738.00 tax etc.
Simple math tells you that 4 X's 79 comes to 316.
So, I called...was on hold for over a half an hour and then Frontier disconnected me.
I called back, was told the hold time would be something like 10 minutes...when the countdown got to "1 minute" - hopeful, I waited another FIVE minutes and hung up!
Tonight, I tried again to book the same flight. Now Frontier's math went clear up to over a thousand dollars. So, I tried again, and again - and finally got this rate: $738.00
So - I called...and have been on hold for exactly one hour BEYOND the 24 minutes the first recording claimed the hold would be. So - after one hour and 25 minutes, I hung up!
Roni
https://booking.frontierairlines.com/InternetBooking/AirFareFamiliesFlexibleForward.do

No comments: