Thursday, January 4, 2018

PAY NO ATTENTION TO JOY BEHAR OR CHELSEA HANDLER

Pay No Attention to Joy Behar or Chelsea Handler

Breakfasting with Warren Hammerbeck jump starts the mind like ether does an engine!
Within Warren's updates on chemicals, soils, grass, Norman Borlaug, Art of Intelligence, doing business with Japanese, Asian Indians, Australians, South Africans and Chinese, and dealing with generational gender differences, he asked sincerely, "Where do you see this sexual harassment movement going?"
Having been raised with 3 brothers, I first quantified, "I don't 'get' most women. Particularly women who watch The View. They're women who hate ladies like me. It's as though we're split in two vastly different groups."
There are real concerns about growing a culture of females who'd file charges because (as an example), "That Chuck Sylvester deeply offended my femaleness when he offered to hang up my coat!"
Concerns they'll dilute the seriousness of real offences.
It was a timely question. For on the way to meet Warren, Chuck brought up my once upon a time as a "Cherry Hills Country Club gal," and got my standard response, "Yeh. But I always gravitated to the guys."
So the 3 of us continued with my telling how hanging out with "the guys" was an extension of hanging out with my brothers. Ask anyone. They'll verify the guys I call "brother!"
Unless a female is akin to my mom or I, I can't relate.
We dove in deeper, agreeing that our language - of the fifties and sixties - was full of fun, innocent teasing, flirting and kidding. Like, "Hey good look'n, whatcha got cookin?"
If a guy of my generation said that to a female today, Gloria Allred would be on him like a rat on peanut butter!
Did we come up with any answers? Solutions? Nope!
Trying to figure out women who hate men and ladies like me, escapes us.
We agreed "they're not fun. At all. Who wants to hang out with such sour, dour, hateful people."
Chuck suggested we send The View some bags of Purina Dog Chow.
We laughed.
Of course.
Here's a repeat of my tweet to Sean Hannity this morning: "Sean - a request: I haven't watched The View since its beginning. Joy Behar and those other women's voices and hatred of ladies like me transcends shrill. "
Chelsea Handler's even lower then them. 

Please pay no attention to Behar, Handler, well, any of those women! Just seeing them on other news channels seriously makes me nauseous. Ask my husband. Thank you.
Until these females get their hate spree out of their systems, I stay my request to Hannity: Pay no attention to them! 

No comments: