Thursday, August 16, 2018

WATER CONFESSION

Water Confession
Health finally pushed me to find a place to put away the Water thievery. 
So as I roll around in my office chair, sorting through stacks of research files, memories of meetings with Governor's Mead and Hickenlooper, countless meetings with Senior Water Rights Owners and the thieves, and testimonies at the capitol make my heart heavy. 
Why? 
It was all for naught. 
Years wasted.
Good friends lost their property, some had heart attacks, and others grew old not enjoying any justice.
Not one power that be is interested in our solutions; including one that reaffirmed our "preexisting" Water Law.
With exception of Marjorie Haun, news reporters bulk at digging into this.
Everyone knows about Water thieves. They're busy diverting Water all over America. But, there's not one damn thing we can do to stop them!
Why?
Well, using Colorado as one example, the thieves include elected officials (past and present), government, media and private corps.
Stealing Water generates such a strong "revenue stream," they can retain lobbyists, attorneys and judges that embolden them to threaten, "You just try and stop us. We'll sue you!"
Anyway, I've found a place to put the Water thievery; out in the open, for all to see!
Expect the unveiling in a couple weeks.
If you find it worth investigating, thank my Doctors. Not me.
In looking forward to retirement, I remain...Thank God.


No comments: