Monday, August 20, 2018

WATER KLEPTOCRATS

Water - photo by Roni Bell 

Water Kleptocrats 
The Water they steal is their "revenue stream." 

Kleptocracy: A form of political corruption in which the ruling government seeks personal gain and status at the expense of the governed, literally meaning “the rule by thieves.” Through graft and embezzlement of state funds, corrupt leaders amass tremendous wealth at the expense of the broader populace.
Colorado's full of Kleptocrats! Water Kleptocrats! 
Samples: Some present and former elected officials, other bureaucrats and private entities publically remind, "We will oppose any move that will stop our 'economic returns from selling recharge accretions to the river." 
Translation: The Water they steal is their "revenue stream."
One even stated"...the wells were shut off...now S. Platte River has a 'robust portfolio." 
Translation: Now they, the Water Kleptocrats, have more stolen water to sell.
They are in fact, "amassing tremendous wealth" at the expense of Senior Water Rights Owners. This is fact!
Kleptocracy falls under Public Corruption, one of many areas the F.B.I. investigates. 
In August of 2012, I met with the F.B.I. respective of my Water thievery findings up till then. 
Although my documentation file was fat, my knowledge as to what constituted justification enough for the F.B.I. to launch an investigation was skinny.
Six years later, I have plenty of justification, but zero energy to pursue. 
Plus, with sadness, I see the F.B.I. is busy investigating a crime that never happen. 
Will the Water Kleptocrats win?

No comments: