Monday, September 24, 2018

Dr. Ford, FBI, Water

Chuck Sylvester by the S. Platte River 
Dang! Water flooded my thinker last night. 
Why? 
Combo of the ease in which Dr. Ford's been able to garner national attention on her claim "Kavanaugh accosted me," her subsequent demand "F.B.I. investigate," her fierce defenders before hearing the evidence, the fierce "he's guilty" decisions - before hearing the evidence, and the absolute lack of knowledge most have respective of our U.S. Constitution and what the F.B.I. does and does not investigate...
Bottom line, though we have solid, "memorable" evidence, documentation of Water theft IN THE PRESENT, not one media outlet will cover it, and not one law enforcement, investigative agency, or bureaucrat will initiate an investigation; though they've all been asked.
Seeking an investigation, I took my Water files to the F.B.I. They explained the requirement of "federal" connection, and politely asked that I comeback if/when I found that connection.
Respective of Ford's demand of F.B.I. investigation into a 36 year old private matter, I wholly "get" the F.B.I.'s decline.
A little something I am pondering though, is if this obviously deliberate obstruction of a Kavanaugh vote now constitutes "federal crime." Why? Because of its cost on We the people!
Now. If YOU had all the verifiable, documented information that I have on the Water theft, what would YOU do with it?
I'm serious now.
Please don't blast out the same O same O denegrations of a political party, or slams on individuals. Those aren't "solutions."
I'm looking for affirmative solutions that will stop the Water theft!
Water theft is: Takings without just compensation; causes significant destruction of property; devalutes property and violates Water Law.
Know that!
It's fact!
Not just some mind visit by a fuzzy bygone.

No comments: